FIFA condemns Barcelona; Neymar is considering taking a step to court’.

By February 13, 2018 Football, Football News  Comments
FIFA condemns Barcelona; Neymar is considering taking a step to court'.

Neymar is probably going to court to get his loyalty bonus from Barcelona, among other things, now that FIFA has refused its request to intervene, Cadena Ser and Sport report. The Brazilian people believe that they are entitled to EUR 40 million, including the loyalty bonus, but they do not want to pay Barcelona. Neymar may now claim the money according to’ the normal legal system’.

In the summer of 2016, Neymar extended his contract with Barcelona and the loyalty bonus was included in the commitment at that time. Firstly, should the player not have negotiated with other clubs the month before 31 July,”said a spokesman for Barcelona last year.

“Secondly, the player had to show that he respected his contract with the club. And thirdly, we had agreed that we would not pay before 1 September, just after the deadline of the transfer window”, Barcelona concluded that for these reasons, Barcelona decided not to transfer the amount to the 26-year-old Brazilian.

The attacker from Paris Saint-Germain, who left Barcelona last summer with a record figure of EUR 222 million, is said to have been told by FIFA, like Barcelona, that the Spanish superpower does not have to pay. Neymar can still go to the Court of Arbitration of Sport (CAS), but a step to court is reportedly more obvious.

Do you expect Barcelona to pay?

Comment or Reply